Earn a CEU certificate as a SureGrip Installation and Adjustment "Proficinado"!
Presented by: Hanson White, Sure Grip Director of Quality and Compliance
Sponsored by: Howell Ventures
Approved for 1 ADED Contact Hour
Steps and Videos:
1. Intro – Overview to what the video will be covering.
2. Mounting – Mounting the main body correctly.
3. Brake Linkage – How and where to install the brake linkage.
4. Pivot Points & Brake Extension – Gas & Brake Pivot Points overview.
5. Handle Position – Push/Rock, Push/Right Angle, Push Twist & Push Pull, where the position should be.
6. Throttle Activation – FL & Mechanical, Where the bends should be, throttle override overview, Quick disconnect.
7. From Bad to Good – Good and bad examples of product installs.
8. Ending – Last words, what we learned.
1. Attendees with gain a knowledge of the criteria for determining a good installation of Suregrip Featherlite and traditional hand controls from a poor installation, as well as offer solutions for improved client outcomes.
2. Attendees will be able to recognize key points of installation and adjustments including brake Linkage location, gas and brake pivot points, appropriate handle position for Push/Rock, Push/Right Angle, Push/Twist and Push/Pull hand controls and the mechanism of both mechanical and Featherlite throttle activation.
Upon completion of the video series there is a 43 question quiz. Attendees have 2 attempts to successfully pass the quiz. Passing score is 34 correct out of 43.
Upon successful completion of passing the quiz, attendees will earn a certificate as: "Sure Grip Installation and Adjustment Proficinado"